Last Updated: February 11, 2017
As always, if you have any questions you can always email us for a clarification at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are different ways that Hairiss may collect information about you.
1. When you visit the Site
We are able to track visitors to our Site and collect information such as the browser type they are using, where they navigate and/or click, the time of their visit, their IP address, how they came to the Site (e.g. from a search engine, including what terms they may have used in their search), their approximate location in the world, and so on. Much of this data is collected anonymously. We use this type of information for things like improving the flow of the Site and fixing any mistakes on the Site.
2. When you directly provide information to us
Of course, we will have a record of any information you choose to provide to us, for example if you send us an email, apply for a job, purchase a product, add your name to our mailing list, follow us on social media, and so on. In any of these situations we will hold onto this data for our records, and this data may include, for example, your name, email address, shipping information, and any other data you provide.
In the case of social media, note that of course any information you share via social media channels may be accessible to the general public, and anyone may collect and store that data.
3. When you interact with us on social media
4. When you email us or otherwise communicate with us outside of this site
Whenever you reach out to us (for example with any question sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) we will hold on to your email address so we can respond. We may also retain a log of all communications with you indefinitely in order to have a history of our communications and to better serve you.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The information collected by Hairiss is generally used to help us respond to your requests and serve you better. This may include:
1. To identify you in our system
2. Administering our Site and services
3. Providing services to you
4. Processing and shipping orders
5. Providing customer service
6. Running contests and delivering contest prizes
7. Improving our products and services
8. Contacting you for feedback
9. Communicating with you about offers, news, or promotions from us or our partners
10. Combining information about you with information about you provided by third parties such as advertising partners to help understanding our users and improve our Site and services
11. Investigating and deterring fraud or illegal activity
12. Improving the experience of using our Site or services
13. Confirming your email or welcoming you to the mailing list
14. Sending you email notifications
15. Responding to requests or questions
16. Improving our marketing materials
17. Sending details of promotions for our services or for other reasons related to marketing
In addition to targeted use of the information as described above, we may also anonymize data by removing identifying information and then use that anonymized data for other purposes such as improving our Site, tracking users as they use our Site, gathering information about the demographic groups that use our Site, and in general improving our site. Hairiss reserves the right to use this anonymized information for these or any other purposes.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You can write us at email@example.com if you want us to not share your information with any third parties. Otherwise we may share your information with reputable third parties with complementary products or services or who are vendors providing services to us.
Other situations in which we may share your information include:
1. Situations in which you give us permission to share your information
2. Situations in which we share information with other companies under the same control as Hairiss, for example subsidiaries or joint ventures
We reserve the right to use and to disclose any information that is anonymized for any purpose.
TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Hairiss will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the information it collects about you. However, information stored and transferred on the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information held by Hairiss and you accept that risk by using this Site.
CHOICES YOU HAVE ON HOW HAIRISS HANDLES YOUR INFORMATION
1. Emails. Email is the primary means of communication Hairiss will use to reach you, and you are free to opt out of email communications using the Unsubscribe link contained in these communications. Opting out of promotional emails may still mean that you will receive emails related to providing services to you as an individual.
3. Requests About Your Personal Data You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to delete your personal information or to review or update the information we hold about you.
While no system for protecting information is perfectly secure, Hairiss will take all reasonable steps to protect your information. If you have any questions about our policy or security, you can write us at email@example.com.
Our Site is not intended for minors under the age of 13, and Hairiss will not intentionally collect any information about minors and will endeavor to delete information that is unintentionally collected. If you realize that a minor has provided us with information you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it.
This Site uses pixel tags from Facebook. These tags provide information about e.g. a user’s patterns of activity on the Site, IP address, time of visit, and so on. This information can be used by Hairiss and/or Facebook to help target Hairiss’s advertising. You can read more about Facebook’s Pixel Tag policies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
The technologies described above are commonly used by third party advertisers such as Facebook to collect information about a user to target ads on their own platform more directly. Hairiss is not responsible for their use of the information they are able to collect on this Site using these technologies. You may learn more about the way information is collected and what choices you have here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices. You may also read the privacy policies of these third party advertisers and advertising services.
POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
"DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
This Site does not support or recognize “do not track” signals or other means of opting out of tracking.
© Hairiss | All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions